No detail is unimportant for your wedding, and peace-of-mind on your big day is invaluable.
That's why Golden Limousine encourages all of our prospective clients to inspect our vehicles before signing an agreement.
You won't be disappointed. Our trained detailers ensure that each car is immaculate inside and out. Sparkling chrome and shiny tires will impress guests who see the outside of your limo, and a freshly-cleaned interior and polished leather seats await you inside. For your
convenience, each coach is supplied with sparkling clean wine flutes, rock glasses, soft drinks, ice and napkins.
NOTE: Golden Limousine now offers Ann Arbor's only ultra-luxurious Limousine-Coach, ideal for weddings and bachelor(ette) parties. With seating for up to 16 passengers, this is the ultimate in transportation. Take the whole group and enjoy the ride in style!
Tips For Selecting Your Bridal Coach:
Please be aware that it is easy to be taken by unscrupulous operators and fly-by-night limousine companies. You may find it easy to reserve a limousine over the phone, but this is usually not the best policy when selecting transportation for such an important day. Whether you choose to work with Golden Limousines or not, we hope you can make use of the suggestions below. We think they will make your planning easier and your wedding day stress-free.
- Ask a friend or relative to refer you to someone they have used or would recommend.
- Always shop around. Call at least three different companies before you make your choice.
- Ask questions about the wedding-day services. Are you just getting a driver or are you getting a professional chauffeur who will assist you on your special day? Do they actually have packages or do they just advertise them?
- Never shop by price alone. Fly-by-night companies are able to charge very low prices because they are improperly or under-insured or have poorly-maintained limousines. You get what you pay for.
- Allow yourself enough lead time to ensure you can book with a quality company. Most companies book at least two months in advance for weddings. Many quality companies are booked several months in advance.
- Make an appointment to see the limousines. Take the time to go out to the facility and see exactly with whom you are doing business and the exact car you will receive on your wedding day. It should be the company's responsibility to advise you of a change in your chosen vehicle. It is not uncommon for companies to use a show vehicle for display when acquiring a contract and then send a different car for the wedding day.
- Get it in writing. We can't emphasize this suggestion enough. Insist upon a signed contract that states which limousine you are requesting, how much the vehicle will cost, gratuities that may be required and when and how the balance must be paid. Most companies require deposits. What is the cancellation policy? Is it acceptable?
- Call the NLA or visit http://www.limo.org to see if the company is a member of the national association.
- Check to see if the company belongs to any associations. Many professional associations require member companies to subscribe to certain industry standards. Lack of affiliation may mean the company does not meet these standards.
- Check for state certification. Michigan law requires limousine companies to maintain a minimum amount of insurance and submit to yearly inspections. Reputable companies will be able to show proof of state certification.
- Of course, after reviewing these tips, we hope you'll agree that Golden Limousine is the perfect choice to handle your wedding-day needs. Transportation is one of the most important aspects of your wedding. Don't take chances. By following these simple suggestions, you can make a decision with which you feel comfortable.