Get your Vegas on with Golden!
Join us every Tuesday morning for a fun outing to FireKeepers Battle Creek Casino!
Enjoy a day with family and friends as you try your luck at over 2,900 slots, 70 table games, and a 14-table non-smoking poker room.
Buses depart on Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. from Meijer, 5645 Jackson Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(Please note — line runs subject to change on holidays)
Group will depart the Casino at 1:00 p.m. at the designated bus entrance.
FireKeepers Casino Hotel, 11177 Michigan Avenue, Battle Creek, MI 49014
- Tickets are $35 per guest.
- Includes $20 free play, $5 in points for meals, merchandise or slot play, plus round-trip transportation.
- Reservations must be made directly through Golden Limousine. Free play and points will be provided upon arrival to the Casino.
- Advance reservations are required via a non-refundable credit card payment.
- All Golden Limousine vehicles are non-smoking.
- Must be 21 years of age, ID is required at Casino for free play & points.
- Meijer parking is provided complimentary; Golden Limousine will depart promptly at 7:30 a.m.
- Please park in the southeast corner of Meijer lot, adjacent to the Outdoor Garden Center. Access the parking lot from Zeeb Road at the Jimmy John’s entrance.