Going the Extra Mile
At Golden Limousine, we believe that safety is more than just a priority - it's a fundamental value that guides everything we do. As a leading transportation provider, we understand that our commitment to safety is what sets us apart. Every time one of our vehicles leaves our facility, we know it's our training, procedures, and experience that keep our staff and clients safe.
Our chauffeurs are more than just drivers - they're trained professionals. Before they get behind the wheel, they undergo extensive training that covers everything from driving skills to customer service. They learn how to handle all types of road conditions and situations, ensuring they can get our clients to their destinations safely and smoothly. Our chauffeurs are also trained to be attentive to our client's needs, making sure every ride is comfortable and enjoyable.
At Golden Limousine, we're proud of our fleet of vehicles. We make sure every vehicle is in top condition before it leaves our facility. Our vehicles undergo regular inspections and maintenance to ensure they meet the highest safety standards. Whether you're riding in one of our luxury sedans or a spacious charter bus, you can trust that your vehicle is ready for the journey.
In the end, our commitment to safety, chauffeur training, and vehicle readiness is all about providing the best service to our clients. We want every ride with Golden Limousine to be a great experience. When you choose us, you're choosing a transportation provider that values your safety and satisfaction above all else.
Thank you for trusting in Golden —
Sean Duval, President & CEO
Duty of Care
Golden Limousine International, a long standing member of the National Limousine Association, is committed to upholding the NLA Duty of Care and passenger Bill of Rights described below –
The National Limousine Association (NLA) recently published revisions to the organization's Duty of Care and Passenger Bill of Rights—and strongly encourages all operators, chauffeur, legislators, and passengers to take notice.
The amendments directly reflect and align with the National Transportation Safety Board's recently reiterated recommendations concerning safety briefings, certification transparency, and safety belts. With these revisions, the NLA advocates for stricter safety standards and calls for universal regulations for the private ground transportation industry (including TNCs).
Pertaining to the Bill of Rights, it is the NLA's belief that all passengers of any chauffeured vehicle are entitled to the following, and should have the right to request that their prearranged car service and driver to provide:
- Proof of proper commercial-for-hire licensing and certifications as governed by local, state and federal regulations
- Proof that the vehicle has undergone regular inspections, is certified safe, and mechanically sound
- Information concerning the passenger and total load limit of the vehicle
- A safe and courteous driver that obeys all traffic laws with proof of commercial vehicle insurance
- A fully-vetted and trained driver that has undergone official criminal background checks and pre-hire drug testing
- A pre-trip safety briefing, given either verbally or by video, per individual state regulations, that details locations of emergency exits and any applicable emergency procedures
- Access to fully functioning seatbelts for all passengers, as well as a child safety seat restraint system, in accordance with state regulations
- Ready access to the transportation service provider—via email, telephone, or in-person—of the ground transportation service to voice any concerns or complaints that arise before, during and after the ride
- A quoted fare for your trip and a final charge that matches that agreed-upon amount (except in cases of changes in trip itinerary or duration)
- Air conditioning or heat on request
Regarding the Duty of Care, all ground transportation services and driving staff, whose vehicles include but are not limited to sedans, SUVs, vans, mini-coaches, or buses should adopt the following strongly suggested practices. Drivers should be properly screened, licensed, and trained, which includes the following:
- Criminal background and security check by a certified agency or equivalent
- Pre-hire drug testing and random testing program, when required by USDOT
- Driver training program that includes driver duties, customer service, safety, and defensive driving skills
- Certified medical examination, as required by local, state and federal regulations
Ground transportation vehicles should be properly licensed, safe, and commercially insured, which includes the following:
- Proper supervision, retraining and discipline when appropriate
- Commercial insurance with liability coverage, as required by local, state and federal regulations
- Proper licensing permits
- Proper modification certification (if applicable)
- Motor vehicle inspections, as required by local, state and federal regulations
National Limousine Association Standards
"Passenger safety and security is paramount to ensuring that we are protecting lives on our nation's roadways," said NLA President Gary Buffo. "As a leader in the industry, the NLA will continue to push for a recognized operating procedure throughout the country when it comes to safety, while also ensuring that those who put a priority on safety are not financially penalized. Fortifying our Duty of Care and Bill of Rights demonstrates our association's commitment to strict protocol and the safety of our riders."
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
Golden Limousine International has a zero-tolerance policy regarding a limousine, taxicab, or transportation network company driver's activities while providing transportation services or accessing the transportation network company's digital network. The zero-tolerance policy required under this subsection shall address the use of drugs or alcohol while a driver is providing transportation services.
Per our policy, we have provided a form for a passenger to report a complaint about a driver who the passenger reasonably suspects was under the influence of drugs or alcohol during a trip or a transportation network company's prearranged ride.
Please complete the form and we will respond in a timely manner to address the situation.
The safety of our customers is the top goal of our company and your feedback is encouraged and welcomed.
Thank you in advance for your time to assist us in upholding our safety standards.
Golden Limousine International